Three workers of Popular entertainment centre Vienna City,in Accra sustained injuries after fire ravaged the facility on Thursday evening.
The fire which started at about 5 pm was as a result of a faulty air conditioner it is gathered.
Meanwhile, several properties have been reduced to ashes as scores of fire and police personnel took several hours to douse the inferno.
“They had just finished cleaning and turned on the air conditioners to dry up the place. Then we saw sparks come from one of the air conditioners. We used a blower to stop it, but a few minutes later we saw the sparks again and when we tried the blower, more fire was coming out. We decided to call in the electrician who advised that we call the Fire Service and then all we saw was a flash of fire which torched the ceiling and started spreading.” A source revealed.