Strategic Thinkers Network (STRANEK) congratulates President-Elect Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo’s as the next President of Ghana and all Parliamentary Candidates.
We also say kudos to Ghanaians for a peaceful and fair elections.
As a think tank that brings clarity to good governance, political and economic issues in the country in addition to shaping the policy discourse in this country, we set out 8 core projects that we advocate to be completed or utilized in the next administration.
1. Affordable Housing Projects
2. The 1 billion dollar cocoa roads
3. The Second Phase of the Tamale Airport, Kumasi Airport and Ho aerodrome
4. The second phase of the Kojokrom railway live project
5. The completion of the Eastern corridor roads
6. The completion of the Kasoa interchange and all its auxiliaries
7. The Fisheries College
8. Full use of the Accra Digital Center
Aside these projects, we as well make a clarion call to the next administration under President-Elect Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo to take a critical look at the policies such as single spine salary among others in order to further cushion Ghanaians.
Having advocated for the above, we passionately appeal that a legislation be put in place in the next administration to limit the President in creating and designating ministries of his choice as we think that Ministries should be run as State Departments and prescribed in an Act where the President should only have the prerogative to appoint ministers of his choice and not ultra vires.
We hope these recommendations will be adopted.
We wish them well as we all get involved and continue in building our motherland Ghana.
NII TETTEY TETTEH
+233 249 659 467
+233 554 737 092