1. Under JDM Capitation Grant was increased by(50% of the amount inherited from the previous administration to ensure children in deprived districts go to school.
2. School Feeding Program was expanded from 9%, of coverage to 32%. ?Shifted School feeding from donor dependence to a fully government of Ghana funded project.
3. Constructed 95 basic schools to replace schools under trees in 2013.
4. Refurbished 28 Basic Schools and 62 SHS school building and other school infrastructure.
5. Initiated the construction of National and Regional Assessment Centre for Kids with special needs.
6. Distributed 170,221 school uniforms; and 32million Exercise Books to 4,768,806?pupils in selected Basic schools across the country in 2013.
7. 25, 000 out-of-school children have benefitted from a Complementary Basic Education programs to facilitate teaching and learning various communities in the three Northern Regions and the Brong Ahafo Region.
8. JDM facilitated the construction of 2 Classroom Blocks at UCC; a new Block Lecture Hall at UPSA; a Lecture Hall at UHAS; and a lecture Hall and Science Laboratory at Sunyani Polytechnic to ensure increase access to tertiary education.
9. JDM facilitated the Completion of 5- Storey Classroom Block for School of Engineering at Ho Polytechnic.
10. Under JDM Engineering Laboratory at Tamale Polytechnic is furnished withen first 7 months.
11. JDM has also initiated rehabilitation of a 2 storey 12-Unit Classroom Block at Bolgatanga Polytechnic.
12. Rehabilitation is also ongoing on Lecturers Bungalows at St. Francis College of Education in Hohoe, Dambai College of Education, Staff Development Center and Girls Dormitory at Jasikan College of Education.
13. Increased admission from 9,000 to 15,000 and eliminated impediments that hinder access to students? loans by students in the colleagues of education.
14. Under JDM, 12.5 12.5 million Textbooks in English, Mathematics and Science were procured and distributed to public Basic Schools in the country.
15. Under JDM, 8,452 folders of English, Maths and Science lessons were distributed to 700 Junior High Schools and 535 SHS across the country.
16. Under JDM, 8,425 pieces of Braille and instructional material supplied to Special Schools in the country to aid teaching and learning by the visually impaired.
17. Under JDM, a total of 16,534 Junior High School teachers selected from various schools across the country have received ICT training in 2013 to facilitate the integration of ICT into our educational system.
18. Under JDM a total of 43,280 Basic Schools and 1,200 Basic School teachers were supplied with laptops under the Basic School Computerization Program in 2013.
19. A total 10,000 Junior High School girls from 20 pilot districts benefited from scholarship packages in 2013.
20. Under JDM, several Electrical Arc welding machines, Mig and Tig Welding machines and accessories were distributed to 10 technical institutes in Volta Ashanti Upper East, Upper West, Brong Ahafo, Central and Western Regions in 2013.
21. In 2013, JDM facilitated the acquisition and distribution of AC / DC welding machines, Universal milling machines, Heavy duty rolling machines, shaping machines, Heavy duty Plasma, cutting Machines to Four Polytechnics in Koforidua, Ho, Cape Coast and Tamale to facilitated teaching and learning.
22. Began a process to introduce a National Research Fund to make a pool of resources available to support the work of academics and researchers.
23. Began the construction of first 50 of 200 Community Day Senior High Schools to open access in a quest to ensure no child is left behind in the pursuit of educational aspirations.
24. JDM also initiated the necessary processes towards the establishment of a new university in Eastern Region of Ghana.
25. Security was the best in west Africa in first 7 months of JDM.