My Samsung Galaxy S5 phone burnt after I received a call – Hassan Ayariga
Founder and leader of All People’s Congress Hassan Ayariga has expressed shock about how his Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone got burnt after he received a phone call from a friend.
In a video available to attractivemustapha.com, the maverick politician cautioned that people must desist from receiving calls whilst charging their phones because it poses danger to the user.
“Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 minutes my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time”, Hassan Ayariga added.
Watch video below