Politics, News and More!|Wednesday, October 26, 2016
You are here: Home » Showbiz » Reggie N Bollie NOT Offered Record Deal By Simon Cowell After X Factor

Reggie N Bollie NOT Offered Record Deal By Simon Cowell After X Factor 

In the past there have been many acts that have signed to Syco, despite not winning the show, it seems the Ghanaian duo aren’t on that list. Simon Cowell hasn’t offered Reggie N Bollie a record deal, according to a recent interview.

Although the music mogul usually snaps up a number of contestants from X Factor – including last year’s runner-up Fleur East and One Direction, who placed third in 2010 – he has not yet approached the duo about a deal.

Reggie told Digital Spy: “Simon, right after the show, walked up to us and said, ‘Great job – well done. You guys have been amazing. We’re glad you came on this show and we know the future is going to be bright for you’. “He didn’t say anything about a record deal, but we know our management are talking to different labels. At the moment there are really interesting conversations going on.”However, they do have the full backing of their mentor Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, who has vowed to guide them as they aim for stardom. He added: “Cheryl sent us a message telling us that she’s there for us.

“She wants to be part of our musical journey, and not just for X Factor. So anytime we need her, she wants to be full-on helping us.

“We’d definitely like to work with Cheryl. Fuse ODG is also ready to work with us, and Craig David said he’s ready to work with us too.”

Related posts:

Add a Comment