Nana Addo Loses In First Social Media Polls Scoring 26%
If the popular poll organized by Ghanapolls.com is anything to go by, one can easily say that Nana Addo flag-bearer of the leading opposition Party NPP, must sit up and work on his online presence as the General elections is fast approaching.
As reported in our earlier report that the credibility of Online polls can be questioned since one can vote more than once simply by changing IP address, email address or computer, it still gives clear indications of potential winners and losers.
Ghanapoliticsonline.com cannot tell why Nana Addo pulled 26% (3,405 votes), but should this results reflect in the General elections, it going to be the worst results ever recorded by NPP and by any major opposition party in the country.
Visit Ghanapolls.com for full details of how Ghanaians on Social Media voted
• NDC – John Mahama (69%, 9,100 Votes)
• NPP – Nana Akufo Addo (26%, 3,405 Votes)
• PPP – Paa Kwesi Nduom (2%, 237 Votes)
• PNC – Edward Mahama (1%, 175 Votes)
• CPP – Ivor Greenstreet (1%, 121 Votes)
• Akua Donkor (1%, 104 Votes)
• APC – Hassan Ayariga (0%, 58 Votes)
• NDP – Nana Konadu (0%, 3 Votes)
• GCPP – Henry Herbert Lartey (0%, 2 Votes)