John Mahama leads With 69% In First Social Media Polls
As the 2016 General elections in November is drawing closer, lots of polls will surely emerge to test the grounds as to who Ghanaians are likely to vote for in the elections come November.
One shouldn’t be surprise to see more online polls conducted since they are easier to conduct. Credibility and results of Online polls can be questioned since one person can vote more then once simply by changing their IP address,computer or email address.
The first major poll which got massive publicity has successfully ended after two months of extensive publicity on the social media.
The polls which was organized by Ghanapolls.com and well monitored by GhanaPoliticsOnline.Com saw President John Mahama the incumbent leading with a whooping 69% (69%, 9,100 Votes) whiles Nana Addo trailed with (26%, 3,405 Votes) ,PPP – Paa Kwesi Nduom (2%, 237 Votes) taking the Third position.
Visit Ghanapolls.com for full details of how Ghanaians on social media voted
• NDC – John Mahama (69%, 9,100 Votes)
• NPP – Nana Akufo Addo (26%, 3,405 Votes)
• PPP – Paa Kwesi Nduom (2%, 237 Votes)
• PNC – Edward Mahama (1%, 175 Votes)
• CPP – Ivor Greenstreet (1%, 121 Votes)
• Akua Donkor (1%, 104 Votes)
• APC – Hassan Ayariga (0%, 58 Votes)
• NDP – Nana Konadu (0%, 3 Votes)
• GCPP – Henry Herbert Lartey (0%, 2 Votes)