GOV’T TO INAUGURATE MILLENNIUM CITY SCHOOL IN ABLEKUMA SOUTH
• The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA), will later this month inaugurate the third millennium city school at Ablekuma south.
• The eighteen-classroom block, to be named Korlegonno Millennium City School, forms part of the assembly’s initiative to end the shift education system.
• The Chief Executive of the Accra Metropolitan Assembly, Mr. Ako Vanderpuije, disclosed this at the closing ceremony of a month long extra classes for about 8,000 students in Ablekuma South Constituency.
• He said the constituency had the highest number of school children within the AMA, hence the need to invest in educational infrastructure in the area, to improve access to leaning.
• Nii Owuo Owuo, the chief of Korlegonno, thanked the government and AMA for its contribution to the development of education in the area.