Government bas banned all public gatherings including conference, workshops, funerals, festivals, political rallies and church activities and related events as part of measures to stop the spread of coronavirus in the. country.
President Akufo-Addo in a national address on Sunday said the ban will be in force for the next four.
As at noon on Sunday March 15, 2020, six cases of COVID-19 had been confirmed in Ghana.
Director of Public Health at Ghana Health Service, Dr Badu Sarkodie who provided updates on the country’s cases on Sunday said all the cases were imported into the country.
The first two cases were confirmed on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
Two other cases were confirmed on Friday, March 13, 2020, while an additional two were confirmed on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
Five of the cases were confirmed in the Greater Accra Region while the remaining one was confirmed in the Ashanti Region.