Politics, News and More!|Tuesday, October 25, 2016
You are here: Home » Local News » Fire ravages 15-bedroom house at Kumasi Makro

Fire ravages 15-bedroom house at Kumasi Makro 


A 15-bedroom compound house at Makro Junction a suburb of the Kumasi Metropolis has been ravaged by fire.

The cause of the fire is not immediately known according to Ultimate Fm’s Isaac Justice Bediako who was at the scene of the incident.

According to him, before fire fighters could arrive the inferno had wreaked havoc to the belongings of occupants who have equally been rendered homeless.

The latest incident comes barely 24-hours after the 3rd floor of Yagoala Hotel in Kumasi belonging to renowned football legend Anthony Yeboah caught fire destroying seats in the conference room and other fittings.


Related posts:

Add a Comment