EC limited registration begins tomorrow
EC’S LIMITED REGISTRATION EXERCISE – WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
• The Limited registration begins from Thursday April 28 to Sunday May 8, 2016
• Names compiled will be added to existing register before the EXHIBITION to clean it
• If you are already registered, Please don’t participate, if you have lost your voter ID don’t. Offenders will be prosecuted
• NB: If you lost your Voters ID card report to the EC district office/r and it cost 5cedis to replace
• You must be a Ghanaian, 18 years or above if you are a first time voter and of sound mind
• You must be resident, or an ordinary resident of the electoral area in which you seek to register
• A prospective voter is required to provide evidence of identity in any of the following forms: Passport Driver’s license, National Identification Card,
• In case you don’t have any of those document, 2 guarantors (must be a relation; parents, guardians; spouses; siblings or an already registered voter etchttp://ghanapoliticsonline.com
• Please Note: The limited registration exercise will be held on electoral area basis. Two (2) electoral areas may be merged excerpt areas with large land size or population.
NOTE: UNATHORISED PERSONS FOUND AT REGISTRATION CENTERS MAY BE DEALT WITH.
INFORM YOUR RELATIVE, FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO REGISTER, VOTING IS YOUR RIGHT