100 Reasons Why You Must Vote For NDC -John Mahama
The NDC under President John Dramani Mahama has carried out massive infrastructural projects in Ghana?
1) Komenda Sugar Factory.
2) The construction of Elmina Fish Processing Factory.
3) The construction CIMAF Cement Factory.
4) The rehabilitation of the GIHOC Shoe factory in Kumasi.
5) The Takoradi Port Expansion.
6) The Tema Port Expansion
7) The Tamale Teaching Hospital Rehabilitation and Expansion.
8) The construction Legon Teaching Hospital.
9) The construction NHIS Tamale Office
10) The construction Upper West Regional Hospital.
11) The construction of over 100 Community Day SHS.
12) The formation and the construction University of Health Allied Sciences.
13) The construction of numerous CHPS compounds.
14) The construction of many Health Centres, Onuador Health Mobile Vans, construction of many Polyclinics.
15) The construction Millennium City Schools in Accra.
16) The Tamale Airport Rehabilitation and Upgrading.
17) The Kumasi Airport Expansion and the construction of Ho Airport.
18) The construction Nkrumah Circle Interchange.
19) The construction Aworshie Pokuase Road.
20) The Development Corridor, Takoradi Met.
21)The New Asphalt Roads Yamoransa – Elubo Road Rehabilitation.
22) The expansion and Asphalting of all major roads in Accra.
23) The construction of Burma Camp interchange and Giffard Roads.
24) The construction Teshie – Nungua Bush Road.
25) The construction Aflao Metro Mass Terminal.
26) The Mampong Water Supply Rehabilitation and Expansion.
27) The Wa Water Supply Expansion.
28) The constructed Kibi 5- Town Water Treatment Plant.
29) The Akwapim Water Project.
30) The Teshie Desalination Water Plant.
31) The Kpong Water Works Expansion Project.
32) The Pungu Solar Energy Project.
33) The constructed Atuabo Gas Plant.
34) The construction Atuabo Free Port.
35) The expansion Electricity to 22 communities in Tamale South.
36) The expansion Electricity to 54 Communities in Mampong.
37) The over 60% increase in producer price of cocoa.
38) The Takoradi Sea Defence Project, Jita Tokor and Ada foah Sea Defence Project.
39) The constructed Cape Coast Sports Stadium Complex.
40) The construction of the NCA Tamale Offices.
41) The construction Kajetia Market Complex in Kumasi.
42) The construction of theTamale Market Complex.
43) The construction of the Kotokuraba Market in Cape Coast.
44) The construction Military Hospital in Kumasi.
45) The Expansion of Ridge Hospital in Accra.
46) The Expansion of Police Hospital in Accra.
47) The construction of Kumasi Roads and Drainage Expansion Project.
48) The construction Kumasi Rattray Park.
49) The construction of the 695km Eastern Corridor Roads.
50) The constructed Fufulso-Sawla road.
51) The constructed 800-kilometre Fibre Optic ICT Backbone.
52) The Gye Nyame, and the Volta Basin oil blocks exploration projects.
53) The successful implementation of deregulation of petroleum products.
54) The construction 225 MW power barge to help solve the energy crisis.
55) The Ameri power project to increase electricity generation capacity.
56) The Asogli Thermal expansion projects.
57) The modernized Kotoka International Airport.
58) The Rehabilitated Job six-hundred (600) to house Parliamentarians.
60) The constructed multi-court building in Accra.
This infrastructure development projects under Mills-Mahama administration is significant for the economic development of Ghana.
CLICK HERE = WWW.ghanapoliticsonline.com/live for 40 more
Vote for JM 2016.